Monday, July 14, 2008

From Workouts to Weddings



Every once in a blue moon comes a day when I get to trade in my bike shoes for high heels and the smell of chlorine for the smell of perfume. This past weekend was one of those times as I headed down to Atlanta to be a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's (Tina) wedding. Tina is one of the strongest people I have met (both mentally and physically) and I am so excited that she is now hitched to the man of her dreams! The entire event was absolutely perfect. It was held outside of an antique house (Houston Mill House) in a garden setting and, although it had rained every other day last week, there was not a dark cloud in the sky on July 12th. After the reception, we moved inside the Mill House for dinner and dancing for the remainder of the night. Since both the bride and groom are runners, most of the guests were members of the Florida State (my alma mater) Cross Country/Track team. It was exciting to see everyone and catch up one last time before I move out of Florida in a couple of weeks. Now, back to training!
Cheers!
AHahn


"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" ~Eden Ahbez

No comments:

20 Questions With Your Author

Hey, y’all! Remember me? I’m just now looking at the last time I posted on here… somehow, I blinked and over 1.5 years went by in the blogos...