Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homeless No More!

Ok, so maybe I am exaggerating a little but yeah, as the title says, I finally have a place of my own. The best part is that I will be helping the worldwide effort to go green! How so you may ask? Well, there are running trails, the NCAR hill(to bike up), a gym and a grocery store all within walking distance which means I will be able to save on gas and walk instead. It's so pretty here right now, the leaves are already starting to change colors! I guess you could say that fall has fallen :)
P.S. Since this is my blog and I can plug whomever I please... if you're looking to read some interesting articles on the college cross country scene, copy and paste this address: http://www.trackshark.com/features/angelina/archive/
That's all for now!
~AHahn

No comments:

20 Questions With Your Author

Hey, y’all! Remember me? I’m just now looking at the last time I posted on here… somehow, I blinked and over 1.5 years went by in the blogos...