Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hungry?Bored? Both?

If you're bored and want to read some more of my writing,be sure to check out the LA Distance Club website at http://www.ladistanceclub.com. Furthermore, if you live in the LA area and are looking for a coach experienced in running/running group, check these guys out!

Or, if you're hungry, be sure to visit Power Bar's website and get a free sample of the new Power Bar Gel Blasts energy chews. They come in both raspberry and strawberry banana (yum!) and are a great choice for a pre or mid-workout snack due to their 2:1 glucose to fructose blend. Like the saying goes, the best things in life are free :)

No comments:

20 Questions With Your Author

Hey, y’all! Remember me? I’m just now looking at the last time I posted on here… somehow, I blinked and over 1.5 years went by in the blogos...